A range of inflatable packaging machines and films, the LockedAir® technology inflates and seals air pillows or cushions on demand.
LockedAir® allows you to wrap the air pillows or cushions around your products for impact protection, or to block and brace within a box, to ensure the product is secure and immobile.
Combining the latest clever technology with outstanding product quality and innovation, LockedAir® will make your packaging process easier and more efficient.
Need an easier e-commerce fulfilment packaging option? Contact us for a free on-site demo: 01935 474 217 or email@example.com
Plus, packaging with LockedAir® makes more environmental sense.
- LockedAir® Air Pillows are 98% air, a definite low impact packaging option
- 100% reusable
- 100% recyclable HDPE film
- Ultra-thin films (35% less than standard formats)
- Use significantly less packaging material than bubble wrap etc
- High strength puncture-resistant films
- Low energy, small footprint machines
The LockedAir® machine range:
- LockedAir® Starter Class
- Produces Air Pillows and/or Air Cushions
- Robust, ergonomic and easy to use
- A versatile and smart choice for any business needing a flaxible and high-performing product
- Ideal for space-conscious packing areas
- A high-volume machines with a small footprint
- The most popular LockedAir® machine
- LockedAir® Starter Class (LASC)
- LockedAir® Business Class
- High speed industrial machines, producing either Air Pillows or Air Cushions
- Fast, efficient and easy to use
- Designed specifically for demanding fulfilment operations
- Ideal of larger warehouses and e-commerce distribution centres
- Can be used as part of a packing / hopper feed system
- LockedAir® Business Class machines (LABC-P and LABC-C)
All machines come with a complimentary wearing parts replacement service (subject to standard terms and conditions).
For details of the LockedAir® inflatable film types and more information visit our LockedAir® : Clever Solutions page.
Speak to us about LockedAir® Air Void Fill Packaging Systems